Hinoka@GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-10-9 19:33:41 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
After Hinoka gained her VIP status, I've decided to give her a try.

Highlights: Wonderful DFK, great sex. There isn't anything really stood out for me, but overall great session, had fun.
Lowlights: Her face is not my cup of tea.

Face: 6.5/10. I put her face as my lowlight for the session because she did everything else perfectly. The pictures on the website are real, with maybe 10% PS / filter. If you like the pictures on the website, then you will like her face in person. So my rating here is subjective. I knew that I wouldn't enjoy her face that much because I didn't like the picture, but still wanted to give her a try due to all the positive reviews. I would say age is maybe 28-ish. She isn't the kawaii student type that I like.. More like OL type. So again, if you're into OL type, she might be a 7.5 for you.

Body: 8/10. I think she has similar body as Kiyoko who I recently reviewed. Not too thin, but no extra fat. Smooth skin overall with B+/C- natural boobs. Inverted nipples on both sides which are also kinda cute. Her ass got some meat as well which is nice to grab. Shaved pussy with a patch on the top which makes it pretty sexy as well. Also pretty sensitive and responsive to my licking. Overall, great body.

Service: 8/10. Her DFK is amazing, for sure it's the highlight for me. Lots of DFK, before shower, during shower and sex. SF2 was great due to the romantic DFK, one of the betters one that I had recently although without WF (I wish GG girls can offer WF). BBBJ was okay as well, I would say average (no DT, lack of eye contact). Started with CG, then Missionary, Doggy and back to Missionary to finish. I enjoyed all positions. Her pussy will squeeze you a lot and made me feel really good. Lots of moaning (I would say part of it is fake, but it wasn't annoying). Overall, great sex, lots of DFK. I really enjoyed the main event.

Attitude: 9.5/10. Very polite, not a clock watcher at all. I've read review which mentioned that the session went over by 10 mins. Similar thing happened with me today as well. Lots of smiles as always. English is basic, can communicate a bit, but needs translator for non-sex topics. She follows your instructions very well.

Damage: $220/30mins.
Recommend: Yes.
Repeat: Maybe. I think both Hinoka and Kiyoko are type of girls with great body. For me, Kiyoko is more kawaii than Hinoka although Hinoko has better service. For now, I will keep Kiyoko on my repeat list. But I will repeat Hinoka for sure if Kiyoko is having a day off.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-10-18 16:24:03 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review on Hinoka!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-10-23 22:15:55 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 dtt 於 2023-10-23 22:19 編輯

I had a great time with Hinoka today! She's wonderful, very cute and bubbly girl to be around. Bit of a unusual session, as the hot water was not working because of construction hah, but I still had a good time with her regardless.

Highlights:

Cute and bubbly personality. Great time laying on the bed after and chatting to. I was able to practice my last 3 days of Japanese study hah
Service is good all around, BBBJ decent, doesn't go deep just the head but still feels great
Body is good, slim, smooth skin, plump ass and legs to grab onto
Boobs are a soft C cup to play around and suck on, she has inverted nipples
Cute face, if you like the pics you'll be happy
Really sensual and soft DFK, loved making out with her
Sensitive and vocal, but not over the top
Highly recommend to see her while she's still here if she sounds like YCOT.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 06:30 , Processed in 0.019777 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表