[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-10-15 16:28:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 chinpogadaisuki 於 2023-10-15 23:48 編輯

Why HOLY SHIT? Because this is the best service I've ever had, not only among J girls but among all girls. I left the room feeling like a rockstar after almost an hour of tussling with her in the bed, and making her "cum" 6 times.

Face 7.5/10 - Face has an older OL sexy vibe not really close to the cute vibes the pictures on the site, I'd say maybe 60% similar in that the facial structure is there but yeah different vibes in person. It's still a nice face, nice oval shape with small almond eyes that you would enjoy looking at, especially during sex, her expressions are great.

Body 8.5/10 - I was expecting a bit of chub when looking at the pictures but no... She's slim..kinda like a spinner, yet she still has those big soft boobs as advertised. Height is accurate, around 165cm (taller than me with heels on) and she has a nice soft but slender body, with long legs and a flat tummy. The piece de resistance were her breasts, I'd say in between US D-DD leaning towards DD. They were big, and soft like marshmallows but firm with no sag.. Similar to Yuka's boobs but again Yuka's had more depth. Areola were medium sized and dark pink or very light brown, her nipples got quite big and firm when aroused. Ass is probably her weakest point, it's a slim Asian ass, it has some meat, but would benefit from being more toned/shapely...but then I didn't really fuck her from the back since I wanted to focus on her breasts. Also first day in Canada, so skin is still quite smooth with no blemishes, and she lotioned after.

Service 100/10 - Personal bias, because honestly, the best sex I've ever had lol.

Immediately after undressing, we kiss a bit and she lets me fondle her breasts, she then grabs my hand and we go to the shower. In the shower, I slowly start to fondle her, she notices this, and she slowly lathers both of us with soap and sensually rubs her boobs and groin around my cock, but no WF yet...She embraces me and once more lightly rubs against me while I feel up her breasts, we then DFK.. She then turns me around, and rubs my back with her boobs and slowly grabs my balls from underneath, caressing my balls gently and then teasing my shaft a bit... At that point I was so worked up and aroused. As soon as she turns me around, she slowly put my cock in her mouth and shit... This girl's BBBJ is as good as Candy's.. And miles ahead of any J girl.. It's the slow kind with alot of tongue action and varying depths of suction... And she's not afraid to go deep... My penis was tingling and knees slightly dropping in pleasure.. Usually I ask the girls to go deeper but with Kinko, it was perfect, she would rotate between shallow and deep, light suction with quick tongue flicks to hard suction with slow but strong tongue flicks...

Anyways, I did not want to cum in the shower, so we headed to the bed where I asked her to stand in front of the mirror while I slowly kiss her neck and caress her boobs from the back....you have to take your time with wonderful boobs.. Opposite of the bed was a horizontal mirror so it was perfect. While fondling her, she would ocassionally go for some kisses which was very extra hot.

We then proceed to the main event, I lie on my back and she continued to give me that wonderful BBBJ, after a while I asked for some Russian and I wasn't disappointed, she put my knees over hers and my junior disappeared in those soft mellows. Her Russian technique I'd say is above average, I do wish she would wrap it more and use her hands more to cup her breasts and move up and down more aggressively but the visuals were great.. She even tried to pleasure my head with my dick in between but I don't think I'm long enough for that.

After Russian, I then went for some DATY, but before that, I played with and licked her nipples abit more to which she was very responsive... Even pulling me in closer with her legs... DATY was nice too, this girl is either a good actress or very sensitive but while I DATY her mostly focusing on her clit, she'd constantly arch her back, hold my head, curl her toes and "cum" like three times in 5 minutes of DATY...

Finally onto the main event, and I first started with some CG as I needed to see those breasts bounce on me.. CG was good, plenty of DFK with ACG and slow grinding motions, she understood my intentions and would adjust accordingly to what I wanted...near the end I was sitted, fucking her while devouring those boobs lol.
Finally, I moved her close to the mirror and went for standing doggy, the visuals on her boobs looked  great from the back and the mirror, and nothing beats fondling those mounds, unable to hold back, I cum inside and as soon as she pulls out the condom, I sit down on the edge of the bed and she kneels of the floor and gives me a nice slow cleanup BBBJ.

After a quick five minute break where we cuddled, we started round 2 with mish.. And honestly her reactions were so good, I was happy to stay there the whole time...

She's quite vocal with loud but erotic moans of pleasure, nothing to shrill or annoying. Her reactions got me going and I would alternate between quick shallow strokes and long deep strokes, all while rubbing her clit... And she was really feeling it, I felt like a rockstar, like a stud with her. She uttered that she was cumming like three times throughout the 6-7 minute affair... After mish, I decided to do some "ekiben" with her but unfortunately I wasn't confident enough in my strength and I didn't wanna bodyslam her so I dropped her on the bed edge of the bed... And we finished with mish again, where I kept rapidly pounding her, till I came in the dome, I honestly wanted to do a BBJCIM finish but I could not resist stopping. Once again, both of us super sweaty and gasping for air, I take off the condom and she immmediately goes for my dick in her mouth....It was a sight to see her now slightly sticky hair and wet back as she goes down on me..Even during the post sex shower, she still continued to kiss me and caress each other so that was fantastic...

Attitude 10/10 - Typical polite J girl behaviour. She tries to speak English and seems to have good comprehension though we mostly spoke in Japanese. Nonetheless Kinko is defo not the shy or passive type so you will find it easy to get along with her, and most importantly, she seems to enjoy sex alot. She's also not a clock watcher, no alarm! No rushing, I was the one watching the clock! I'll give her a 10 because she tries really hard, she wants to make you feel like a rockstar, so even if she's acting or not, I left the room completely satisfied which is the end goal is it not.

Tldr : If u love boobs and good service, see this girl! You won't regret, just temper your expectations on the face a bit, and also her body is slender type, not meaty.

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-10-15 22:13:54 | 顯示全部樓層
How does her facial appearance compare to Lena? Or even Yui when she was around? Those two are my favourite from GG.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-10-15 23:34:54 | 顯示全部樓層
SomeBillGuy 發表於 2023-10-15 22:13
How does her facial appearance compare to Lena? Or even Yui when she was around? Those two are my fa ...

I've never seen Yui, but judging from pictures and review, Yui is probably the cuter one.

I prefer Kinko's face to Lena...again personal preference, but Kinko has a sexy-cute more housewifey/OL face face. Some may find Lena's face sexier....I lean more to the cute side....so I like Kinko's more...

So I'd say Yui>Kinko>Lena
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-10-17 23:05:09 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 dtt 於 2023-10-17 23:11 編輯

I saw her today and big recommend lads. Can confirm the hype and everything that has been said about her. She is S tier GFE+++. Service is good all around. Her body is MCOT and hot hot hot. One of the hottest I've ever been with. Recency bias might be a thing here though. Her face is pretty as well, nothing to worry about here but not as pretty as Maki.
She beats Maki in body and service. Maybe new ATF depending on how my repeats go.

Highlights:
  • Intimacy is what you go to her for, she is all over you like what I imagine a hot horny GF is like who loves every second
  • Amazing DFK, probs the best I've had I think, the intimacy plays into it a lot
  • Her SF2 is heavenly, very close to each other the entire time and intimate DFKing while rubbing each other
  • Very sensitive, vocal and active, she was into it and moaning for like 30 minutes straight lmao. Does all the stuff like offering up her legs, wrapping them around you and also wrapping her arms around your shoulders and head
  • Big, soft, well proportioned boobs. Grabbing them and having junior in-between them was heaven. They lay down beautifully in mish. Better than Yukas possibly imho
  • Body is young, slim and soft all over
  • BBBJ is quite good, no DT. she does cleanup BBBJ and will do the same thing Maki did where she'll CBJ you if you get soft while FSing
  • Cute and fun mannerisms
  • Stays cuddled up nice and close to you during pillow talk. Not a clock watcher
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-10-18 16:26:56 | 顯示全部樓層
Solid review on Kinko! Thank you!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 06:23 , Processed in 0.017419 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表