帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
發表於 2023-10-16 06:53:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Damage: 300 @ 45
Time of Day: Last appointment, night

Face: 7/10

The photos are real, but there is some editing and ps done, overall that is the girl you’ll get, but she has two small birth marks by her lips and looks older than the pictures. I would guess late 20s to early 30s. She is gnd+ for me, very cute face, reminds me of the Japanese version of Minji from syren for those of you have seen her. Hair is dark brown, bangs, while the rest is tied back. Her facial shape is triangle. Nose is small and pointy, I believe she had minor work done there. Teeth were excellent, straight, no odors. Lips were average sized, eyes were nice and big. Face overall is free of blemishes, fair skinned, well applied makeup.

Body: 7/10

This ones a bit of a tough one, so I just put what I think the average consensus would be. She is on the thicker side (mcot), by no means fat. There is some baby fat in the stomach area and small love handles. The chest is f cup I think, maybe e, not sure, but they are big. Her boobs feel great, I couldn’t see any scars, but its probably safe to say they’re fake. Body is free of tats, small mole on upper back, other than that body is blemish free. Hands and feet were manicured. Kitty was waxed. Ass is average, you see them dimple in during certain positions. The height and weight indicated are about right.

Service: 7.5/10

She opened the door with a big smile, I was the last appointment of the day and she still seemed energetic/fresh. Went into the room and I undressed and we head for the shower. Lots of smiles in sf2, dfk and body rubbing. Her sf2 is very sensual, nice teasing, no wf provided. Head into the room and makeout, her DFK is excellent, good amount of tongue work and soft lips. Lots of eye contacts and giggling during DFK, it was very cute. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she sat on my thigh and was grinding on it, her pussy was wet and It really turned me on. I play with her boobs for a bit, sucking/licking, seems to get the most reaction out of her from all parts of her body, moans. Moved my way down to DATY. DATY was very clean and smooth, she said she came a couple times, very soft natural moans, much less toned down compared to the nipple play. I sucked on her feet for bit, then, more DATY. We layed on the bed again and made out, her intense eye contact and shyness made it feel like a real girlfriend. She gave me a bbbj, average skills, she doesn’t go very deep, mainly the head, but lots of spit, felt good. I could see her spit hang from her mouth to my guy. I pulled her up for more dfk and she started a pussy slide. Got me rock hard, felt wet and warm. Then she put my bum on her lap as she kneeled on the bed and gave me a bbbj in that position which turned into a tit job. The tit job was very nice, memorable view. She asked if covers okay, I said yes and we went at it. We mainly did cowgirl and she really went at it. I took a more laid back let her go at it approach, she was pounding hard and vibrated when she came. Lots of dfk, boob play, and eye contact while fucking. She wasn’t that tight so for once I lasted pretty long. I finally came inside and she said she came again too, we just embraced for 5 minutes while kissing and staring into each other eyes. She took off the cover and gave me a clean up bbbj, then tissues to wipe clean. We cuddled and talked for awhile. Her English is average for a j girl, needs a translator sometimes. Cleaned up, hugs/kisses goodbye.

Attitude: 9.5/10

Very sweet girl, her attitude was perfect. She was very welcoming, always wanted me there, not a clock watcher. Her constant eye contact and smiles of joy made it feel like she was really horny/enjoying herself. Overall, it was a very intense gfe type session. I felt a really strong connection with her, the face of adornment she had whenever I smiled really melted my heart.

Repeat: Definitely, I usually am a 270 @ 45min k girl type of guy, but for her I will make the exception and repeat as a regular. She is one of my favorite meals of the year and I didn’t want our session to end, wanted to just lie their and cuddle/makeout with her.

Recommend: Depends on what you like, if you want a proper gfe cuddly intense fwb session with a thicker type girl, would highly recommend. If you like spinners or toned girls, she is not for you at all. If you want k girl level pse skills, not for you. I think she is a wonderful meal, was very refreshing.

Feel free to ask questions!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-10-17 23:13:51 | 顯示全部樓層
gfe cuddly intense fwb session with a thicker type girl describes her perfectly
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-10-18 16:27:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Solid review Soul! Thank you!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 06:21 , Processed in 0.054601 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表