Kinko@GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-10-17 20:36:19 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

GG told me there was a new girl just started today, so I've decided to give her a try.

Highlight: Big Boobs and Great service, Kinko tried really hard to please you.
Lowlight: Website picture was a bit misleading, was expecting a more kawaii girl. Also, pussy wasn't that tight for me.

Face: 7/10. I think the website photo was a bit misleading. I was hoping for a cute girl, but when I met Kinko in person, she gave me OL feeling. I can see some resemblance in the photo, but maybe used filter too much. I would say she is late 20 - early 30. If you like 30 yo OL, then she might be great for you. For me, I give 7 because I was hoping for a more kawaii face.

Body: 7.5/10. For sure, her boobs are highlights, DD, light brown nipples. Feel really awesome. For a girl with DD boobs, she doesn't feel chubby at all. I actually feel like she might go to gym from time to time. No extra fat, but for sure not the slim type. Her skin was alright, not the best compared to other girls I've seen recently at GG, e.g. Kiyoko. Ass also wasn't that standing out for me. Pussy was shaved, but it wasn't that tight for me which was a bit disappointed.

Service: 9/10. I think this is what I enjoyed the most from Kinko. Offered WF during SF2 which was awesome. LFK, DFK, sucking my nipples, then she started BBBJ. I think her BBBJ was great, actually tried really hard to DT me to the point where she was choking a bit (I never asked her to DT, so she really tried really hard to please me here). Her CG was great for me as well with a lot of moaning (really loud ones, but I know it's fake). We switched to Missionary and Doggy as well. But since she wasn't that tight for me, I couldn't finish in the 30 min session. When there was 5 mins left, I asked her to finish me by hand. And I finished, she offered me a cleanup BJ as well even I only paid for 30 mins. Great great service I must say.

Attitude: 9.5/10. As I said, Kinko tried really hard. Not a clock watcher at all. Session went over by 5 mins. Some basic english communication, good enough for sex talk. She went above and beyond to make sure I got the best service in 30 mins session. Lots of smile, for sure one of the better J girls in terms of attitude.

Damage: $220 / 30 mins
Recommend: Yes, especially if you love Maki. I think Kinko is an upgrade over Maki with better body and service, but downgrade in face.
Repeat: Maybe No. I still prefer girls in early - mid 20.

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-10-18 16:26:40 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review on Kinko
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 06:29 , Processed in 0.017562 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表