回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2024-1-6 09:14:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Here's findings from my recent trip, many points are just confirmation of OP's comments, but also have my own take:
- Avoid the typical shops (soapland, most delivery health, hotel health, etc)
- These shops charge gaijin tax (usually 10k yen) to foreigners, if not outright refuse foreigners
- These shops don't offer FS except soapland (officially). That is, depending on the girl, she might offer FS. But the chance that she offer FS to foreigner is also lower.
- Some of these shops offer BBFS but again it depends on the girl and not to foreigners. You may not care for BBFS but the fact that foreigners get upcharge and less service just feels wrong
- These shops are always on the lookout if you're foreigner. Speaking to them is like taking a Japanese proficient test. One wrong move and they ask your national, then it's either a flat out NO or they give you a few girls that are ok with foreigners.
- Conclusion is, you can try these shops for the novelty. If you just want to bang a girl, or a specific girl, you're in for a lot of disappointment

I did not realize there are this many Chinese operated agency in Japan, xiaoyaojp.com has been very helpful.
- If you can navigate in Chinese, the shops on these sites are most straight forward for booking
- Some shops can book entirely by Line, so a lot like the shops in Toronto
- Some shops even offer incall
- Some shops want deposit for first timer but you might talk with the owner to work out something (like sending a picture of your hotel key card). They just want to be sure you really want to make a booking and not a scam
- These shops have both Japanese and Chinese SP. The pricing for Chinese SP is crazy low compared to Toronto. It sounds weird but going to Japan to bang a Chinese girl is more worthwhile than staying in Toronto.
- Fair warning these shops are a lot like the Chinese shops in Toronto. The photos are usually far cry from the real girls. I have only tried Japanese girls, so can't speak of the Chinese girls but I suspect its the same.

Another option is Korean operated shops. These are all delivery health based at Uguisudani station and a few other stations. You need to speak enough Japanese to go through the booking over phone but they never ask your nationality, meaning you don't have to worry about getting rejected.
- FS is a given at these shops
- Some of these shops actually have Japanese but it's not clear which shops do.
- My guess is if the name of the shop includes the word "Korean" then all the girls are Korean
- It means that there are Japanese girls in these shops that offer FS to foreigners and at a much lower price than typical soapland
- Quality wise, it can be hit and miss because there are so many of these shops but the chance of getting good service is higher than typical Japanese operated shops.

Lastly
- It's fine to ask personal contact with a girl. It's like asking a girl her number. She might not reply later, but rarely they would refuse outright
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 06:30 , Processed in 0.017826 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表