主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2024-2-27 17:05:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 Ze_General 於 2024-2-28 09:41 編輯

Fellow soldiers!
Back with a new mission report on Yana at GG on her first day.

Face: 7.5
Body: 8
Service: 8
Attitude: 9

When Yana opened the door, I was greeted with a big smile and she immediately introduces herself in English to me (big bonus). She grabs my hand and leads me to the room. Yana is a cute short Japanese girl who stands about 5’1-5’2” and maybe 95-100lbs. Pics on the GG site are definitely her minus the usual beauty filters. She’s advertised as 19 and looks around there. She gave me a bit of similar vibes as Nara ex-GG but with a nicer body and tits.

She helped me stripped down and neatly folds my clothes. I returned the favor and helped her undress where she revealed and absolutely stunning body.
She has perfectly round C-cups with tiny nips that look like they came off a Japanese blow up doll.
Except these were real, natural and perky. I feel so spoiled lately first with Takara’s big guns and Yana’a picture perfect tits. Nips were really light brown for those wondering.
Shower was just standard with no WF but I did get a chance to play with her tits with a bit of DFK while we conversed mainly in Japanese.

On the bed, Yana immediately gets on top and starts kissing me all over with some LFK which then turns into DFK. She starts licking my nipples and stroking my cock which is rock hard at this point. She then goes down for some slow sensual BLS with a HJ and then takes me all in with her mouth for a nice bbbj.
BBBJ was easily one of the better ones from a Japanese SP as most of them aren’t that good at it.
Good suction power and pressure and lots of eye contact. She would ask me from time to time in Japanese if it felt good… what a turn on.
She would alternate from bbbj to HJ to bls. She then reaches for the dome and I thought about going for some daty but decided not to because I was so hard and horny, I was just dying to get inside her.

She hops on for some CG and immediately goes into Asian squat position. Holy shit… this girl can ride. Her Asian squat is comparable to Candy’s as she just pounds away on my meat at full depth. She would vary her depth and speed as well. At one point she would only lower her pussy onto the head of my cock going slowly up and down and then all of a sudden full blast onto my dick while screaming away. This felt so tantalizing that I was about ready to cum.
Her screams were loud like Hinoka but they were about to get louder…

We then switched to mish and she lifts her knees to her chest signaling to me that she wants it long and strong so I start jack hammering away and her screams are starting to go wild! She is definitely screaming all of the words that you would hear in a JAV and more. Those who have seen Hinoka… if you thought Hinoka was loud, wait till you hear Yana.
Her screams were making me so horny that I couldn’t take it anymore and dropped a massive payload deep inside that pussy which was so beautiful. It was shaved bald, and had thin tiny outtie lips.

After the deed, Yana held me in her arms while milking my cock dry with her pussy muscles. After I pulled my cock out, she helped me take off the dome and proceeds to give me a nice clean up BJ and then says “all clean” with a big smile on her face. So cute….

After the deed we laid on the bed, listened to music together while chatting about various topics.

She is an all around bubbly girl who aims to please with a super friendly attitude. Definitely not the shy or cold type.

*edit* I should add that she knew I could speak Japanese so I’m not sure if that encouraged her to scream out loud more using Japanese sex lingo. Maybe another soldier can report back their findings.

Recommendation:
If you like nice looking tits, Asian squat CG or want to fulfill a JAV fantasy due to her loud intense screaming, I’d recommend.

I wouldn’t recommend if you want a shy green type or if you like tall and thicc SPs.

Damage 350/45

As always, have fun out there soldiers.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2024-3-1 21:40:33 | 顯示全部樓層
I think I ended up being the screamer
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 07:21 , Processed in 0.012200 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表