主題

帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
發表於 2024-3-2 22:05:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Damage: 300 @ 45
Time of Day: Lunch

I have been trying to see this girl for a long time, since her first tour, but I keep backing out. I finally gave up when I saw her move to missisauga, then she came back to markham and I saw it as a sign to go check her out. I’m glad I did as she turned out to be my favorite j girl meal.

Face:7.5/10
There are quite a few pictures, all of them are her, but most of them have heavy ps and enlarged boobs, there is one photo of her with a pillow behind her, that’s pretty much how she looks but stronger jaw, different facial shape, disregard the other pictures. Age estimation is mid-20s, she felt a bit younger than me. Facial shape is more square type with a prominent chin. Hair is very nice, light brown with bangs and wavy, a bit past her chest. Her face looks natural overall, I believe the nose may have had a bit of work (pointy), but I cannot confirm. Teeth are good, straight. Lips are a good size, soft, and eyes are medium sized. Face is generally clear, she doesn’t use much makeup which I like, just the right amount, by the eyes. Overall, she is gnd+ level beauty to me and she gives innocent vibes, looks like a kindergarten teacher or a funny goofy kind friend, no slutty vibe.

Body:7/10
Her chest is quite interesting, I would say quite a large b or small c cup, the nipples are light toned with inverted nipples, I don’t think I’ve seen it before haha. Chest is natural, good feeling and shape. She is thin, but the stomach is not toned at all. Ass is average for a j girl. She has a small birth mark on her stomach. Kitty is shaved below, very thin and small patch of hair on the top. Hands and feet were trimmed and filed, no polish.  Skin is youthful and soft, has the soft plumpness of young j girls, not boney skinny.

Service: 7.5/10
She opened the door with a big smile and took my hand and walked me in. I always bring some small gifts and she was so excited while opening them while I undressed. She said sorry I should be putting away your clothes for you, I laughed and said no worries. We head into the shower, mouthwash, then a basic quick wash, no real teasing or wf, but some dfk. We dry off and head into the room and make out, her dfk is excellent, very passionate, perfect use of lips and tongue, and we pretty much were always kissing. I gave her a small cat bath then she sat upright and I began eating her pussy. For Daty lovers she is a true treat, I ate her out for 10-15 minutes, she came so many times and the towels were soaked. This reminded me of  daty with Saya/sanya from wn, same experience. Every time she came is got so salty and sweet, and her face was priceless, moans were very loud, vibrated quite a bit. I think she came 3-4 times from daty and she just giggled saying good technique. I started sucking her toes/feet and she was more than happy to let me go at it. I started rubbing and grinding on her pussy and we were passionately making out. She gave me a bbbj, bbbj was probably the least enjoyable part, average skills, good amount of spit and very passionate, but slightly toothy. She was willing to go at it as long as I wanted. She came up and looked into my eyes and said what a delicious extra-large frank, I gotta say she knew how to turn me on in every way. I pulled her up for more intense dfk and was sliding on her pussy, she was moaning really loud. Popped on the cover and went at it, no lube, her pussy felt amazing, it was really wet and I could feel it gushing. Lately positions have just been a few thrusts and get it over with, but with her we had long passionate sex, lots of dfk and it was very enjoyable. She let me go all the way in, I was sucking on her fingers as I fucked her. I came inside as usual and I wiped her and she wiped me haha. Usually this is pillow talk time, but nah I went for more dfk and grinding on her pussy, she was kissing back squeezing my hands then went shower time? What a tease, I was already overtime, I quickly nodded and we went to shower. Hugs and lots of dfk at the door goodbye.

Attitude 9/10:
Her attitude is perfect. She wasn’t a clock watcher and her English is pretty good, no translator. She is gfe and very laid back, no routine, she just goes with your flow and is submissive. Lots of compliments and she was always smiling, very cute smile. She puts her full effort in the session and never felt unwanted at all.

Repeat: Definitely, this is so far my best overall meal of 2024 (doesn’t mean best service), I had a really great time and we connected so well, felt like a real gf/fwb who was horny. She reminds me so much of Saya/sanya from wn who is my all-time favorite Japanese girl, hinoka took top spot for all time fav j girl for me, just edged out sanya a bit (though sanya’s bbbj was much better).  She is staying until sometimes in April, I plan to go a few times, really like her a lot.

Recommend: Highly. She is no service queen by any means, if you need the k girl levels like irean, nana etc, she’s nowhere near that level, best to pass. Also, if bbbj is very important to you and dt, I would pass. But if you enjoy a passionate gfe j girl who will let you guide the session, she is fantastic. Also, if you are a big fan of daty and dfk, she is excellent. If you liked saya/sanya, I recommend her, it’s the same type of session and feel.

Feel free to ask questions!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 07:28 , Processed in 0.012778 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表