主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2024-3-12 09:37:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Attention fellow soldiers!

Back with another mission report on Diba @ GF416
Was in the area and in the mood for some Korean and arranged to meet Diba.

Face: 7.3
Pics are not real but for reference only. Looks nothing like the pics but I was surprised and how pleasant Diba looked when she opened the door. Long hair with light brown highlights, sharp nose with a small mouth. More GND look than slutty. Borderline milfy as she is approximately early 30s

Body: 7.4
Nice meaty body but still slim enough for my liking. A bit of baby fat, large B cups with brown nips. Nice thighs and legs with smooth skin. Ass was meaty but a bit flat.
Nice package overall standing about 5’3” and 105-110lbs.

Service: 8.0
Having seen hundreds of Koreans before switching to mainly Japanese recently, this was definitely a taste of home as I’m used to the “routine”. SF2, WF, catbath on the bed. Passionate DFK, bbbj (good pressure and suction) with not much deep throat. Switched to 69 before strapping on the dome. Nice cg to start while she played and locked my nips. Switched to RCG, then doggy. Went back to mish where she immediately pulls me in for more dfk while I’m pounding away to her innocent moans.
Was thinking of CIM but it was too late as I already started unloading deep inside her. After the deed, we kissed for a minute before I stood up, took the dome off and she knew to give me a nice clean up bj on my still 70% hard cock.

Attitude: 9
Always smiling, sweet and innocent is how I would describe her. She tries her best to communicate but her English is limited.

Damage: 300/45

Recommendation: if you like meaty milfy Koreans that give u a passionate gfe feeling, I would recommend.
If you prefer slim, younger girls or looking for PSE, I’d avoid.

Over and out,
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2024-3-12 16:03:31 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi,General. She looks like my type too. My experience with Korean girls always good.
Is she offering a lot of DfK?  how’s the Daty, is she shaved? And how about kissing her neck and ears, is that allowed?
Thank you.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 07:32 , Processed in 0.016383 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表