[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-3-16 22:33:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 marquis555 於 2024-3-16 22:50 編輯

Face:8.5 her online profile has some resemblance, the second pic in white lace lingerie has the strongest resemblance. She looks really young I’d say maybe 21-22, definitely less than 25. She is drop dead gorgeous to me; she just looks like those Instagram models. Big bright eyes with really nice makeup applied. Fair skin with plump lips are undeniable sexy.
Body: 8.5 She has a model body, perfectly S shape body. Nice perky C size cup, with great waist hip ratio. Slim body with nice booty. Really good amount of meat on her ass, amazing for doing CG and doggy. I feel she had some work done on her body, feels really soft and real to me. She is on the short side about 5’3 in height with fair skin. There are some artworks on her body which adds more personality.
Service: 8.5 slutty girlfriend type, once she opened the door welcome me with a nice warm hug, gave me slippers and hole my hands head to the bedroom. The room is quite bright and she kept smile on her face through the entire session. She knows how to treat the men, during the shower she kept using her body to teasing me, twist her tushy back and forth. Nice strong blow job during the shower. Back into the room, start with strong DFK right away, we kept out mouth locked and fall on the bed. This girl knows how to use her mouth, she slowly moved her mouth down to my chest and start nipple play meanwhile she will use her hands jerk my dick. As the time goes by she naturally move down to my junior and start another slow but strong blow job. I asked to change her ass towards me as I want to return the favors. She is sensitive, I think she like my work, she squirm a lot during DATY. She is clean shaved, tried to DATO her juicy nice ass, she reject by moved her tushy up. Once I am ready, she put the cover on and started with nice cow girl. She is super tight, and during the cow girl position, she will lean her upper body to tongue play my nipples while squat riding me. I didn’t last long during the main event, I was kinda frustration as I cum too fast, want to extended my session, but told she has another booking after me.
Attitude: 9 really nice girl, we chat a lot told me she just came and want to tour the city. Her sister also in the same shop (swan if I recall her name) but not the same unit. They can perform a wicked duo session, and asked me if I am interested.   
Recommendation: 100% YES, solid body with nice servicer.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 07:31 , Processed in 0.087361 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表