[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2024-4-4 21:13:41 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 King1984 於 2024-4-4 21:13 編輯

Been on and off lately and not seeing much girls as work place have picked up and work life balance is back to more pre-pandemic levels.  Good thing is we are contributing to the declining Canadian GDP but downside is that I don't whore as much which I love... I love being inside sluts.. my favourite pass time.

First up... Darleen@MuseGirl:
Wouldn't normally associate MuseGirl with quality, but these past couple of months they really have stepped up the game.  At least recently, I like how they have higher priced girls and lower priced ones... things to cater to any one.  Granted some girls may be shared, but selection and choice is always welcoming.  Anyway, Darleen@MuseGirl... one word I will describe her as is.. SKINNY... I would go as far as saying that she is the Asian type skinny, not an ounce of fat on her, perfect flat stomach, but she still manage to have a little perky bum and some manmades C-cups... very nice.  She is a taller girl at around 168cm and with the short hair, she has a very fresh, GND flair to her.  Facially, she has big eyes, and sharp features.  The session started off with lead to couch, chat, then shower.. all the right steps and not much fireworks as she claims to be new to the job... but in the bed.. it was a welcoming 180 degree change.  I laid on the bed and she curled up to me... kissing my cheeks and chin then neck.. while stroking my cock, and sometimes she makes eye contact with me and give me that fuck-me-now look.. that was when I got hard... as she stroked she worked her way down my crotch area and proceed to have a sausage feast... after a good head turning session of BBBJ, I flipped her onto the bed, condom on and fucked her senseless.  The killer of the session was when half way thru the session... she naturally said "Hubbie, fuck me.. fuck me deep inside.. fuck my little hole."  THose words of encouragment got me so excited and shortly after these dirty talks, I unloaded.
F: 7.7 (pretty GND type... definitely someone I would turn my head and notice again on the street)
B: 7.5 (a tad too skinny for me.. but consider she still have some assets.. definitely +ve here)
S: 7 (new the the scene, very fresh and oh so wet pussy.. sometimes a bit dead air but I take as she suck more dicks.. she will know how to interact with guys.)
A: 8 (talkative.. and frankly.. smart girl.. we spent a good 10 mins talking about Chinese politics and Chinese/American relations.)
Photos: Not real

Breenda@MuseGirl
First of all, who come up with these names?  Anyway.. Breenda@MuseGirl is another gem that I discovered.  Can't say she is super hot, but I CAN say she is super slut.  As I always say... God is fair in the sense that facially she is normal.. but she is a super star in the slut meter... why? Please read on.... As soon as I entered the room, she pretty much lead me to the couch.  Sat down beside me stuffing her tits on my shoulders/chest.. then started rubbing my dick thru my jeans... then she helped herself in undoing my belt and jeans.. and just started stroking away... As soon as she feels my dick got a little hard, she started mouthing it and twirling my dick in her mouth, all the while undoing her cloths and showing me those gorgeous C+cup tits... and upon closer inspection.. those nice tits are tipped with fresh pinkish nips... and they are just the right suckable size.. perfect to taste when I was doing mish on her.  Session pretty much went on from there.. (YMMV with the shower thing.. I was quite clean when I got there as I just came from the shower at YMCA next door)  After my dick got hard, i fucked her doggy on the couch.. standing doggy near the windows.. then lead her to the bedroom to keep pounding that pussy... must say.. its a natural bush that is loosely trimmed.. but for bros that don't like hairy pussy... you have been warned... In the bed was senseless fucking.. where she played with my nipple and grabbed my ass cheeks andd pull my dick deeper into her pussy and all the while I just kept playing with her big juicy gorgeous tits... her encouragement and offer to CIM motivated me to finish and unload in her mouth.. i came so much she almost choked on my jizz.. and cough out some of it onto my leg.. quite amusing...
F: 6.8 (school girl.. but may be last year or even a girl in her masters)
B: 7.8 (love the awesome tits with pink nips)
S: 8 (don't remember the last time I had a crazy fuck like hers... but definitely a memorable session with the awesome CIM finish as she chokes on my cum)
A: 8 (very accommodating.. and willing to cater to requests like CIM... and light smack on her ass)
Photos: not real

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 07:21 , Processed in 0.018080 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表