Nene @ GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2024-4-10 20:13:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Got to see Nene today. I'm just such a tits guy that my brain turns off and that's all it takes to sell me. I noticed she wasn't on the site and panicked but asked about her and was able to still book a session.

TL;DR of my experience as I'm not home yet, can add more later but:

F:7
B: 9(for boob lovers)
S: 8.5
A: 9

I had an amazing time with her, and would 100% repeat if she sticks around. There is some mixed reviews of her, some people share my experience and others have said it seems to be very YMMV. I want to preface by saying I' m relatively young and have been physically active for years. There were some people thinking maybe she isn't into overweight guys and it affects her service, I have no idea but I can say without a doubt that our chemistry was great and I enjoyed every minute of it. She was extremely into it the entire time and even wanted me to try to get junior up for a second round even though I didn't even book 1hour. Maybe she is a good actor if she likes you, but she was REALLY into it and has the nicest set of tits that I can remember for years. Great size, doesn't sag and perfect pink nipples.

All I can say from my own experience is that if you are a boob lover, have good hygiene and are relatively fit, she will blow your mind.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 07:24 , Processed in 0.018489 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表